Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finding Strength

So the last few days have been pretty challenging for me as a teacher and an individual. For the last year I have felt like someone has been constantly attacking me and simply being malicous. Just recently, she has taken things far enough to take away my approach as a teacher. Yet, through it all, she claims herself to be someone that is a "Christian". My definition of a Christain is obviously far from her definition. At times I have started to question myself because of her attacks, but this entire week I have started my day and ended it with the same song: BECAUSE OF YOU LYRICS - AYIESHA WOODS. It has guided me in the direction that God has intended for me and has actually helped me feel like I have somewhat of a hold on the things that have been happening to me.

It amazes me that so many people in the world actually try to break the good people that there are here. Good hearts are difficult to find and yet, so many people underappreciate them, or try to change them. I have found in this experience, and through the words of Ayiesha Woods that God guides me in the things I do and regardless of what some may believe: I am a good person, with good intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment