Lately, I feel like I haven't had the time to do anything. A usual day for me consists of the following: Waking up and walking Cali, running through my own steps of getting ready, go to work at Choctaw, after Choctaw, go to The Boys and Girls Club and work until 5/5:30pm, come home to let out Cali, change and eat, go an unlock the gyms for practices and have my own practice until about 8:30 at night. By the time I get home and settled it is usually around 9:30-10:00. All of this is also what explains why I haven't had any time to sit and write, or even read. However, Wednesday that all changed. A complication came up in my ultrasound which has now forced me to be on bed rest.
Everyone who knows me I know thinks this is actually the best thing to happen for me right now because of how go-go-go I am. I on the other hand am miserable. I hate being in the house the entire day; especially when it is such a beautiful day it is outside. I can read, watch movies write...I can do anything as long as I stay on my butt....but that also includes miss Bryant. These last four days, more than the last four months, I have felt more alone than I ever. Many people have been checking up on me, but its not helping with how I feel. I miss just being in his arms and him telling me everything is going to be okay. I miss him sitting in "his spot" on the couch while I just watch TV. I miss NOT being alone. So with that said, I can tell that this is not going to be a good thing to be on bed rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment