I have found that with Bryant gone my life is missing so much. I come home after work and sit here with an empty house waiting for a possible call. Every part of my day I want him to be a part of and with him being gone it's difficult for that to be possible.
I started reading this book I received from my dear friend Michelle that tells the story of the military from a different perspective: the family. Last night I read about "Waiting", which was about waiting for the date of your husband leaving, and then when that time comes to finding the date you have to wait for it to come: holding onto every moment you have left. It made me think about how much I was trying to hold onto him even more when he was leaving. It makes me think that I need to appreciate him more. I miss him every day and now...I'm waiting for the day he comes home, which feels even more of a waiting game...
Oh babe... I'm speechless right now for several reasons. 1) you started a blog to share your feelings...even if you are the only reading them, it just helps so much. 2) maybe one day, just maybe, Baby Adarme might read this and understand the love that mommy has for Daddy (and visa versa) and 3) most importantly you are dealing with the feelings of being separated from the one you love and you are struggling with that every day. It is not easy, but you are so strong inside and you press on everyday and look forward to the day he is back in your arms. You will make it babe, even if that is one day at a time with your support system surrounding you. I love you.
ReplyDeleteI loev you girl. Thanks for the support and love that you show me every day.
ReplyDelete